DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i would like to ask from you informations about Zebra battery. i have bought a renault kangoo with complete MES-DEA system, and i started to start again, my problem is the battery. this type of battery should heated up to 240°C, but to allow to heat up, should be checked with the diagnostic, and clear the fault codes. my understanding is, when this type of battery is cooling down it generates automatically a code, just to block the reheat before start.
Anybody is familiar with this? Or any advise from where to get this specific Zebra monitor diagnostic software.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
4,796 Posts
Interesting - I didn't realize that anyone put an EV with a sodium–nickel chloride battery into production, but there were several. So... sorry, I can't help with the specifics... other than pointing out that's what a Zebra battery is, in case that triggers someone's memory.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I am looking for information's about the MES-DEA TIM 600 inverter tuning. I have the software for the inverter, it is saying i need RS232 connection. But i can't acces the inverter.
Anyone has the experience, that do i need a special interface for testing-tuning the inverter? i have prepared the car, but i need to setup the parameters.
Thanks in advance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts