DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks, my first post.
Been running a S10 w/leaf pack, warp9 and Z1K for a few years now.
Have gotten this error before and fixed the issue by replacing a corroded RJ45 connector on the power unit.
Well the issue has come back so when I get a chance will pull the power unit and try to troubleshoot.
Asking the Zilla knowledgeable folks on this forum what else to check in while I have to controller pulled out.
TIA

·
Registered
283 Posts
Hi Folks, my first post.
Have gotten this error before and fixed the issue by replacing a corroded RJ45 connector on the power unit.
Well the issue has come back so when I get a chance will pull the power unit and try to troubleshoot.
Asking the Zilla knowledgeable folks on this forum what else to check in while I have to controller pulled out.
TIA
Hey man I am having this trouble too... did you ever get yours fixed?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Ye
Have you checked the RJ45 connectors, esp on the Zilla for corrosion?
Also possibly a RJ45 cable problem.
Yep!

My connector is in bad shape! I actually spliced into the actual cable and soldered the wires from the Cat-5 directly to the little PCB.

Then I have an RJ45 I ordered from Digi-Key..I will replace the connector when it gets here... But still After I spliced and jumpered the wires, still no dice..

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Hi Folks, my first post.
TIA
Do you have a copy of the software I need for my computer so I can configure my Zilla.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts