DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have had my BMW 325i conversion running for about a month now, but my Zivan ng3 220v charger started giving me a 2 tone audio beep with a flashing red light, (battery not connected) but everything appears to be the same. is there some sort of reset button I'm missing?

·
Registered
305 Posts
have had my BMW 325i conversion running for about a month now, but my Zivan ng3 220v charger started giving me a 2 tone audio beep with a flashing red light, (battery not connected) but everything appears to be the same. is there some sort of reset button I'm missing?
Hi citizen, I have had the same problem soon after I installed my ng3. I had to send mine back to be repaired but fortunately under warranty. Never was was told what went wrong but no problem since then. Check with your dealer. Hope youre back on the road soon.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Ive had my ng3 open a few times. There are input and output fuses. That would be the first place to start. Check the dc side with a MM with everything unplugged before opening it up wear gloves use all safety procedures etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts